Edit My Images
Yes
050723_0040_600.jpg

050809_0782_600.jpg

050902_1581_600.jpg

051113_2815_600.jpg

051113_2838_600.jpg

051119_2872_600.jpg

I think my post processing skills are letting my down badly now.
I know there are a number of schoolboy errors in these (look at the veteran for one, I've cut his shoulder off ;))

I was just going through all my old unprocessed shots, and tried my hand at processing a few.
Any thoughts welcome as always... (Good, bad, and downright filthy....I mean honest..lol)

Regards

Actually old bean, I was just thinking how much your processing has improved. A bit tight in the frame with a couple maybe? I really like No2, but they're all pretty smokey. :thumb:

Number three is not that recent, I was with you when you took that!!!

I agree with CT, your processing has improved and has your camera control. Just need some extra thought with the framing and you will be up there with the best of them. Watch for the framing especially when you go to Donna Nook next weekend, it will make a hugh difference to the end results and the seals don't move that fast so you should have plenty of time to get it right.

hehe thanks.

Steve is right, indeed number three isn't as recent as the rest. However, it was only 2 months ago on the 2nd of September. I'm not sure where it came from as that is pretty much a process straight from the camera, and no tweaking applied. I may have done a quick conversion to jpeg to show someone on msn.
Was browsing through my folders last night, tidying up old conversions and thought I'd include it.

You're right, I do need to look at my framing now.
I think my problem now is that I'm way too conscious of the rule of thirds, and I'm always trying to place something on a third line or junction, and I think it would be helpful if I could just change the way I see shots... still waiting for it to 'click' so to speak :)

third's my favourite there. Rather than trying to get another boring windmill shot they're adding some interest to the background, that and the sunset really make that one stand out for me :)

I like the idea of 2 but 3 stands out for me also, great shot.

Back