A right pair of Tits

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Lets try again after posting this on the end of Karens thread :bonk:
The Bt`s and Gt`s seem to be going mad of late, chasing each other around in search of a mate. As I was inside the hide yesterday I was amazed at how fast the Gt`s were flying in and out the dense bramble bush, knocking themselves all over the place with little feathers occasionaly falling to the floor. I am going to have to put a few speed restriction signs out before one of them gets hurt :D The Bt`s are searching out potential nest sites now with a couple of them taking a liking to a couple of box`s I have put up.
Thanks for looking in.

bt2-1.jpg

gt2.jpg

Both lovely shots Rich of a very healthy looking pair, lots of detail in both, my fave is the one-legged blue tit, very nice :)

Alison :)

Superb mate as usual thinking about it something is missing ??

I know what it is there's no Robin

Regards
Richard

Thanks, the weather looks good for Saturday so my mission is to get a half decent Wren shot.
Rich you should not start me off with the Robins again. Got to laugh now though he comes down in the morning and just sits there chirping away to me. I might try and capture him on the mobile video tomorrow ;)

your tits look quite "perky" :naughty:

I prefer the pose in the first but the background in the 2nd :thinking:

Not what i was looking for when i clicked on the thread! But superb images as always! No 2 for me!

Not what i was looking for when i clicked on the thread! But superb images as always! No 2 for me!

Tis the Nude & Glamour section you will be wanting Barry:D
Thanks

Rich

What a crackin pair. Two well detailed shots. Love the one legged BT but the GT takes it with a lovely background (y)

Back