A Season Review

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
No
With the season closing .

Has it? I did a match less than 2 weeks ago and I ahve one tonight.. Everton v liverpool derby in womens super league... on thursday a schools football tournament..

the longest i will go without football this year is 2 weeks..

season ends? still shooting football.. still making money.. and thats how you make a living out of shooting sports... dont stop! :)

I'm enjoying the break :LOL:

That said, I did a game last Sunday and have done golf since, cricket in a couple of weeks aswell all going to plan

Just no football until August now for me

I'm enjoying the break :LOL:

That said, I did a game last Sunday and have done golf since, cricket in a couple of weeks aswell all going to plan

Just no football until August now for me

5 cricket matches for three different newspapers last weekend... i was looking forward to cricket for a change.. now sick of it already :) and I ahve a schools cricket tournament this week as well aaargh

Thats one of the reasons I still like doing this "in spare time" to be honest rather than needing the pressures from turing it full time and enjoy the second income (legally of course)

I enjoy just picking and choosing what I do (within reason) and working it to my advantage

Back