A second photographer is not always a good thing when.....

asphotographymk

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
... they take a snap of you looking like you just fell on your backside.

fail.jpg

I hadn't just fallen over honest.

Thanks Stu.

Looks like the groom has just given you a good kicking in and you are shouting, "Not the camera, just hit the face" Lol

now, you've been told about drinking at the reception before :nono: ;)

fail.jpg

fail.jpg

Andy's attempts at amusing the groom by break dancing was rather less successful than he anticipated

you need to lay off the pies tubby :LOL:

This really shows your level of intelligence. Other than the fact i am 5.9 80kg and under 10% body fat. You want a better look at how tubby i am.
me.jpg

Im the guy on the right. I dont see how i am in any way tubby.

Last edited:
This really shows your level of intelligence. Other than the fact i am 5.9 80kg and under 10% body fat. You want a better look at how tubby i am.

Wow, how very impressive..........(y)

me.jpg

Is that MMA ? - and yet your face doesnt look like you've been run over by a truck ;) , so either you're really good , or you havent been doing it long :LOL:

Is that MMA ? - and yet your face doesnt look like you've been run over by a truck ;) , so either you're really good , or you havent been doing it long :LOL:

Yes. I have been fighting MMA for a long old time. This was however just a sparing session. This is how my face looks after a fight lol
me2.jpg

fail.jpg

Wedding photographer categorically deny's being drunk on the Job......... Honest Gov, I ent touched a drop.

Or actually this is a better post fight pic.... I still put my tie on after tho for the after party :p

me3.jpg

Not sure where the tubby comment comes from, you don't look anything like that in your original pic.

I am actully not one to post topless images all over but i wont be called tubby i work my dam ass off to stay in shape.

So do I - I am in shape - round is a shape :nuts:

I have a black belt in loon fung - It involves sitting on the sofa in my pants eating chinese food ;)

fail1.jpg

Not sure where the tubby comment comes from, you don't look anything like that in your original pic.

The tubby comment was because that is the most POAH can add to a conversation. I am sure he has a body of a god. I dont think you can really see anything of me in the first pic to say what my size is anyway can you.

Last edited:
So do I - I am in shape - round is a shape :nuts:

I have a black belt in loon fung - It involves sitting on the sofa in my pants eating chinese food ;)

Dont get me wrong i can do that pretty dam well. Sunday is my cheat day.. mmm pizzzza

fail.jpg

Wedding photographer categorically deny's being drunk on the Job......... Honest Gov, I ent touched a drop.

I like this one as well, purely for the irony, eh Andy;)

I know you said it was a relaxed wedding but there was no need to practice your glamour posing when you should've been working.:D

Was that an amateur or professional fall :)

Back