A series of photos showing moon phases

This is fab! Technically brilliant and beautiful. Lovely and sharp, and I love how you've kept the same same "processing" and exposure the same throughout. I like how you've put them into a long collage, so you get to see the entire phase all in one photograph.
Excellent work, Jason. I'd be dead chuffed with this!!
You can only really appreciate this if you look at it direct on the flickr page.

This is fab! Technically brilliant and beautiful. Lovely and sharp, and I love how you've kept the same same "processing" and exposure the same throughout. I like how you've put them into a long collage, so you get to see the entire phase all in one photograph.
Excellent work, Jason. I'd be dead chuffed with this!!
You can only really appreciate this if you look at it direct on the flickr page.

Thank you for your kind comments Jackie. The moon has become a bit of a passion for me. One of the first things I do each day is check on the weather in the hope of another photo opportunity. Every day is like a completely different moon. It's beautiful.

Yup, lovely photograph.

Of course, if you were hardcore you'd do them in one go.

Only crit I have, and I'm conscious of the dedication you have got to have to produce this photograph, is the symmetry is slightly off. Had to mention it (y)

Cheers and I think I'll get my deck chair and have a go :)

Yup, lovely photograph.

Of course, if you were hardcore you'd do them in one go.

Only crit I have, and I'm conscious of the dedication you have got to have to produce this photograph, is the symmetry is slightly off. Had to mention it (y)

Cheers and I think I'll get my deck chair and have a go :)

I realised the symmetry was a slight problem, but I think I may have to wait another year or two to get exact matches! ;-)

Back