A set from the Peak District

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of weekends ago I went to the Peak District for a sunrise shot and a couple of other spots too.

The weather was pretty good, just a shame there weren't a few more clouds in the sky to reflect the colours of the sun but I guess you can't have everything...

This was my first sunrise shot of any sort and only about the 3rd time I've taken shots in the Peak District.

Any C&C people wish to share will be gratefully received as I'm still fairly new to photography.

In order of being taken:

1)

Pre Dawn Blues by RMac Photography, on Flickr

2)

Higger Tor Sunrise by RMac Photography, on Flickr

3)

Hope Valley From Surprise View by RMac Photography, on Flickr

4)

Last of the Heather by RMac Photography, on Flickr

5)

Padley Gorge by RMac Photography, on Flickr

6)

Padley Gorge Sunburst by RMac Photography, on Flickr

bravo :clap: a cracking set. 5 and 6 are my favourites, i can see them hung on a wall somewhere (y)

There is not much to criticise very nice set indeed.

.I'd be tempted to clone out the bit of lens flare in the bottom of the last shot though

Though I did think this too.

Great set, really like 4 & 5

#2 and #5 for me (y).....I like the way you have isolated the actual waterfall with the dark background and foreground!

You've taken some great shots there Rich, I like them all

Steve

A great set, 3 & 5 for me. This threat really demonstrates to me that peoples perceptions of their favourites varies considerably.

Nice set, got to be 1 and 3 for me Rich. I think 1 could do with raising the exposure and adjusting the white balance a bit though.
I love the tones of 3. Do you have any more of the scene from 3 but with a longer focal length focusing on the fog/mist? I think that would be a winner. :)

Jeff.

Nice set, got to be 1 and 3 for me Rich. I think 1 could do with raising the exposure and adjusting the white balance a bit though.
I love the tones of 3. Do you have any more of the scene from 3 but with a longer focal length focusing on the fog/mist? I think that would be a winner. :)

Jeff.

Hi Jeff, unfortunately nothing with a longer length as the mist was so think almost nothing was showing through it and definitely nothing of any interest. The shallow dof shot #4 is same location but different take on the scene.

I'm glad people are liking this set. Might have to print a few large and try and talk the wife into having them up somewhere.

Hi Jeff, unfortunately nothing with a longer length as the mist was so think almost nothing was showing through it and definitely nothing of any interest. The shallow dof shot #4 is same location but different take on the scene.

I'm glad people are liking this set. Might have to print a few large and try and talk the wife into having them up somewhere.

Hi Rich,

Yes I would get a few printed out. (y)

Jeff.

wow beautiful set of images
well done

Some excellent work here - for me 2,3 and 6 stand out for photographic excellence.

very beautiful set of images! well done
I love the one with the fence it just makes you follow it into the image
Cathy

Nice work. #1 & #2 are my favourites, the first being really really nice.

2 & 5 for me. I love the way the low light in 2 picks out the clouds and vapour trails. The low angle of light on the rock also lends a great texture. I prefer the subtlety in this to the one above which is taken slightly later as the sun starts to show. Great set all in all

Back