B&W A short New York City set.

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
From a recent trip to New York.

Looking North from the observation deck of the Empire State Building:

Looking South from the observation deck of the GE Building ('Top of the Rock') at the Rockefeller Center:

Times Square at night time:

View of Midtown buildings from the Empire State Buidling:

Chrysler Building facade:

A view from the High Line:

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback guys.

It truly is an amazing city zipzooka - there are just endless amounts of people and places to photograph.

Should be a bit warmer for you - the average daily temperature when we were there was about minus 8 Celsius!

Wonderful images, although, I'd hate to live there :)

Great set. An amazing place to visit and view from top of the rock is unbelievable. The crop on the Chrysler building did you do this in post or in camera, reason it ask is I have been reviewing my images and had to do almost identical crop to remove the adjoining building.

Thanks
Dave

Thanks again for the comments guys. It's just such a photogenic city.

JakeT1992 - I have a few in colour, may post them soon - though personally I don't think they look as good as the B&W shots.

dwb11 - I only slightly cropped the Chrysler Building image as I was using a 23mm lens (on crop body). I think that was just to straighten the image slightly actually.

Love 2 & 3, very well exposed and balanced.

Good shots of the best city in the world, I have been three times and would go again tomorrow..

Numbers 2 and 3 are brilliant. I do need to go back to New York now I have a decent camera.

Back