A small thumbs down for Fotosense.co.uk

Canon Bob

Loves the Enemy
Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
I ordered something from them on last Sunday and received confirmation and shipping notification on Monday (no tracking #). I paid extra for next day delivery so that I didn't need to hang around for the courier.
Tuesday....nothing.
Wednesday....still nothing. I sent an email in the evening asking its whereabouts.....no reply so far.
Thursday....still no delivery. Another email sent....still no reply
Friday....item delivered (3 days later than the service paid for)
So, it's two emails ignored and the shipping premium paid for a service not received.

Bob

:( I ordered a couple of lightstands from them a week or so ago and they were here (regular service) within a couple of days...

Emails are easily ignored Bob, why didn't you phone them?

Emails are easily ignored Bob, why didn't you phone them?

Because they supplied an email address to contact if I had any questions about the order.....seems pretty pointless if they're not going to answer them.
The telelphone number supplied was a US number !

Bob

Top left corner of the website is their phone number Bob. I'd have been getting some satisfaction from yelling at someone for messing me around.

You should have said Bob, I would have popped up for you :D

Top left corner of the website is their phone number Bob. I'd have been getting some satisfaction from yelling at someone for messing me around.

Oxford to Bolton, he wouldn't have understood a word:D

I'm not a ranter and raver Kev.....I just vote with my feet/mouse :)

I've bought several items from Fotosense over the past couple of months and always received excellent service.

It could be a Royal Mail problem. With the Xmas period upon us it is an extremely busy time and delays can and do happen.

If it's next day delivery though, that's a specified service with Royal Mail (IE SD Next Day, or courier next day), so it shouldnt happen however busy they are...and certainly not a week anyway.

It could be a Royal Mail problem. With the Xmas period upon us it is an extremely busy time and delays can and do happen.

If it's next day delivery though, that's a specified service with Royal Mail (IE SD Next Day, or courier next day), so it shouldnt happen however busy they are...and certainly not a week anyway.

It actually arrived by Citylink :puke:

I accept that it's probably the fault of the delivery service and don't have a problem with that. I do have a problem with two unanswered emails though....that's not good business practice in a sales environment.

Bob...(what a grotty 3000th post eh !)

It actually arrived by Citylink :puke:

I accept that it's probably the fault of the delivery service and don't have a problem with that. I do have a problem with two unanswered emails though....that's not good business practice in a sales environment.

Bob...(what a grotty 3000th post eh !)

Want me to delete an old one for you , so you can do a better one?
:D

Back