A tail of two chairs

Name
alexander
Edit My Images
Yes
When I was out for a mooch with my Canon and my step son I came across a little abandoned house where I found these old chairs still in situ even though the building is fast decaying
All comments welcome

twochairs.jpg

thank you ;)

Interesting picture. I prefer number one.

The B&W conversion is perfect, is this in camera or PP?

Thanks...Yeah the first is out the camera all I did was ad a little contrast and darken the highlights a little

Nice they're really intriguing pictures, I have to say i prefer the first one though!!

What a great find... wish there was something round my area like that!

First one for me too, I think the 'selective colour' thing is a little bit Marmite.

Also if that's Kettering it's good to see it's been spruced up a bit since the last time I was there.

I like the first one better, but am wondering if there is any way to make the chair stand out more. As it is, the chairs get lost amongst the shadows and grey walls.

Thanks for lovely comments guys

First one for me too, I think the 'selective colour' thing is a little bit Marmite.

Also if that's Kettering it's good to see it's been spruced up a bit since the last time I was there.

haha no it was not Kettering it was up by Cambridge way but kettering is not much better :D

I like the first one better, but am wondering if there is any way to make the chair stand out more. As it is, the chairs get lost amongst the shadows and grey walls.

Thanks Rustico after reading your reply i had a bit of a tinker on another shot of the chairs and i can say i am pleased with the result

456.jpg

what i did was dropped the hue to about -2 and the saturation up to about 74+ and then to b&w... thanks again think that worked well (y)

Back