A Texas Wedding

Name
Heather :)
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a few from a recent Bridal and Wedding. Hope you like and any C&C is greatly appreciated!

Bridals done at a train car, turned into a diner.
IMG_6211a.jpg

Outside, at my studio.
IMG_6190a.jpg

Wedding Day
200.jpg

And yes, even the girls carry guns in Texas, (although, I don't)
191.jpg

They're certainly different. I like them (y)

Think my favorite is the third - the flowers are tack sharp as is the bride and the whole scene just looks fab.

Its an interesting spin on wedding photos and completely different to what we generally get over here. The weather is much nicer over there obviously ;)

Thanks for sharing :)

Love them - what a brilliant take on a wedding! Very imaginative - well done!

splendid set. bet the b&g are very happy with them

Lovely clean shots, nice web site.

really like the first one!! nice colours and neon type effect... nice to see another fellow Texan on here ;)!!

Very different take on the typical wedding photos, works well though, I like them. Bet the couple are very pleased with them.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments!!!!, this couple was so much fun, and so layed back. Texas weather is great most of the year, the wedding day pics were taken at the end of October!

Having visited Houston on a number of occasions and enjoyed the Texan sense of humour, these tickled me no end. Great set and a relaxed looking group. :clap:

the expression on the guys face, second from the right, in the last shot makes it, great set :)

awesome set, what a great set, way prefer these to the normal wedding shots.

Back