A touch of liverpool.............

Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guy's

really bad weather here today but after a really good night, i left it till later to get the camera out ( well get my self out of bed ) Taken alot of pictures down at the docks this afternoon, But felt like this was one of the best i had taken.

Also i know there could be more done with the picture but dont know what i'am doing so its just a case of playing as you can see i can now add boarders.......SUCH A NOOB.

Hope you like and as all ways c+c welcome......(y)

Hereislookingatyoukid.jpg

Well done. Having an eye for the composition is the most important bit. Technical skills can all be learnt.

Nice composition but as you said weather and lighting not ideal.
Here is my take on the same subject during summer:
DSC_0145_edited-1.jpg

Where about in liverpool are you?

Roy

As we agree the composition is great but can anybody explain how the photo can be improved technically? either as a straight shot or during post production...

Regards
Danny

Nice composition but as you said weather and lighting not ideal.
Here is my take on the same subject during summer:
DSC_0145_edited-1.jpg

Where about in liverpool are you?

Roy

No way how cool is that guess i'am heading in the right direction then after all and i'am in st helens roy.......(y)

That is such an amazing photo Charlieuk

The focus looks a little soft to me, could be crisper. I'd clone the blue sign out (just below his left pocket) and also the flowers(?) under his arm. HTH

I agree. I like the DOF - the Liver Building being out of focus is very nice. But the main subject needs to be properly focuses and sharp for me :)

I agree. I like the DOF - the Liver Building being out of focus is very nice. But the main subject needs to be properly focuses and sharp for me :)

Thanks Namistal well hopefully when my tripod comes that will sort that out.(y)

And Thanks jadeylady (y)

Last edited:
Back