A Trio of Evoques

The problem here is trying to work out what you were trying to achieve with the shot.

A nice car, or trio of them, doesn't make a good shot in itself. There needs to be a proper focal point, composition needs to be sorted, background distractions need to be avoided etc.

Agree with the above. To me it looks a good snap of 3 cars for sale and not a photo. To much background in focus and the posts in the foreground are too prominent for me.

Anybody thought he might of been asking on what you thought of the cars themselves not the actual picture? Stunning cars I love them!

Anybody thought he might of been asking on what you thought of the cars themselves not the actual picture? Stunning cars I love them!

I cannot make my mind up....

In white they look nice (which is unusual for a white car)... that sort of steely gunmetal grey colour is lovely....

But the rest of them look like the unloved b*****d lovechild of a rhino and elephant......

Some of them look so wrong, some of them look so nice..........

I think what i am struggling with is the concept of a 5 door coupe offroader (which doesn't like offroad)

That's my comments on the Evoke...

As to the pic ..... hmm quite a few things "wrong" from a photography point of view, most of which have been addressed above...

Good point.
I don't like them. Much rather have a Freelander but that's because I don't think Evoques are practical, more a fashion accessory that will soon lose it's shine. Must say though that Range Rover have pulled off a superb sales pitch with them and maximised the revenue from the Range Rover name ( even though they aren't a proper Range Rover IMHO.

i have done. Nasty things!

Back