A trip to Clumber park.

Jo

Name
Jo Fisher
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to Clumber yesterday. Spent hours there and still didn't see everything
I wanted to, so I think another trip is in order.

The colours were amazing as the low sun shone through the trees everywhere.

#1 Which way?

#3 Fire in the woods

#4 Field of dreams

#6 A Scaup in winter plumage? :shrug:

Thanks for looking ;)

Jo
xxx

Some lovely shots there hun the 4th is my favorite. man i must start gettin up early in the am and go get some shots...

:agree: 4 stands out

A lovely set of pics. Love the beautiful colours. No 4 is also my fav.(y)

Thanks everyone! I think the field of dreams is my personal fav too. :)

Yep - No4 for me too although I really like No3 too. :)

#4 for me too. Awesome shot. The trees look on fire in the other.

No 4 for me too!

I go to the gates of Clumber Park about once a fortnight... after delivering at 6am

Opposite there is a little hut where I get some food before wending my weary way homeward!! It's called Friar Tuck's and no I havent tried saying that the other way round!! ;)

I think I will go into the park next time, although 6am is too dark and I cant wait around for a couple of hours till it gets light.......time is money!! :D

great shots jo, wish i knew you were going, its only up the road from me, and it would have been lovely to see you.
#4 for me too, a cracker.
BTW, your first shot is were i parked the car the other week, just before the bridge.

Another one for No4 Jo (y) Loverly shot.

I go to the gates of Clumber Park about once a fortnight... after delivering at 6am
Opposite there is a little hut where I get some food before wending my weary way homeward!! It's called Friar Tuck's

Burger and chips at 6am Janice :eek:
Shame on you!

No 4 for me too!

Opposite there is a little hut where I get some food before wending my weary way homeward!! It's called Friar Tuck's and no I haven't tried saying that the other way round!! ;)

I think I will go into the park next time, although 6am is too dark and I cant wait around for a couple of hours till it gets light.......time is money!! :D
:LOL:
You should pop in next time Janice! Beautiful colours in there at the moment. If I had had more time I would have really gone to town. You have the added benefit of being mobile, so I bet you would produce some stunners!

great shots Jo, wish i knew you were going, its only up the road from me, and it would have been lovely to see you.
#4 for me too, a cracker.
BTW, your first shot is were i parked the car the other week, just before the bridge.

It's a shame I didn't think! I'm originally from Ollerton, and my family still live there, so I go that way a few times a year. Maybe next time (y)

Thanks again everyone :)

they are all beautiful........ No 4 is a show stopper!!!!! :eek:

Back