A trip to Hunstanton, Norfolk

Jo

Name
Jo Fisher
Edit My Images
Yes
:)

I'll let the pics speak for themselves ;)

#1 This one is actually Sandringham, but the rest are Hunstanton.
1865258986_f8605bc460_o.jpg

1864429177_437ce85b33_o.jpg

1864434883_34882c922e_o.jpg

1865263464_195a79c551_o.jpg

1864437691_fa286471b1_o.jpg

1866471081_ce5e14af78_o.jpg

1866472511_ee8f1b5d89_o.jpg

Looking at them now ... I'm not sure why some of them look incredibly soft :thinking:

Thanks for looking!

Jo
xxx

Wow, those are so lovely and serene.

My avatar shot was taken on the nicest day I've ever had on the Norfolk coast. :LOL:

Nice shots, lovely colours.

Hunstanton is always good for sunsets, weird,when it's on the east coast.

Well it is on the East Coast, but Hunstanton actually faces the west - north west skies ;)

Great set that Jo.

Hunstanton is only a few miles down the road for me but I'm yet to get over there for a sunset.

Nice shots Jo. I drive past the Sandringham one every day on the way to work. You should see it when the sun rises up and paints the leaves. Still not managed to be in the right place at the right time with my camera :bonk:

Nice shots Jo. I drive past the Sandringham one every day on the way to work. You should see it when the sun rises up and paints the leaves. Still not managed to be in the right place at the right time with my camera :bonk:

Ohh I can just imagine that! You must make a concerted effort to get yourself there at the right time, cause I want to see it now :LOL:

You have a lovely set of pics there Jo. Hunstanton area is a very good place for sunsets(y)

Lovely stuff Jo you mustve had a lovely time.

(are some of these 1024 wide?) :rules:

Great set.
I do like 6, I'd probably boost the sats/levels a bit more, but then thats art for you.. everyone has their own ideas.

Ohh I can just imagine that! You must make a concerted effort to get yourself there at the right time, cause I want to see it now :LOL:
I would do but we had quite a bit of wind last night and virtually all the leaves have fallen off :crying: Next year maybe!

Oooh sorry!! I didnt notice that!! :wacky:

Getting old! (and no comments please!!) Sorry Jo. (y)

:LOL: No problem Janice. I have old age impending so I guess I should sympathise **insert giggle**. 30 in February.

Very nice and they are all aWASH with colour.

They are all fantastic but i just have to say the sky in #6 is simply divine :) I also like the composition of #3.

Another vote for #6 here.

It has bags of interest, contrasting shape & colour and the composition is very good.

Norfolk, is not dull.

Back