A Very Wet Working Cocker!

Edit My Images
Yes
The snow is melting which just leaves lots of wet slush and a very wet spaniel at the end of walk!!
LucySnow-1.jpg

work firewall doesn't allow me to see your posted photo here but looking at your blog - where the photos are visible - I'd have presumed liver and white dog with happy ears to be a springer but, hey, Lucy's your dog so I give way. I'd better look round your blog/web.

I totally agree, she does look like a Springer!! Her parents were Working Cockers (one was gold colour and one dark chocolate) and Lucy came out looking like that!!! When you put her next to a Springer you can see the differences but I sometimes call her a Springer! Now putting photo on blog.

Working Dogs, don't look a bit like their show bench brethren....I have had working Labradors, and the show dogs would not manage to waddle through a days shoot. Great picture:wave:

Awww - she's lovely - and the picture's fab too!

Hehe yeah great shot. We have a Cocker just like it so I wonder if they are sisters! Where did you get yours from and how old is she?

Reason I ask is that I saw you are from Norfolk and we got Jess from a breeder near Spalding.

4197864400_0a35b88319.jpg

Back