A view from Beaumaris

Name
Rory
Edit My Images
Yes
I was on my way to Penmon point for some night photography when I spotted this scene at Beaumaris. In the distance is the Glyderau and Carneddau mountain ranges.

EDIT....To save any confusion with confused with the location. It was taken from Chimney Corner, Beaumaris, Anglesey, north Wales, UK ;)

View from Chimney corner by Rory Trappe, on Flickr

Last edited:
Amazing light and reflections. Very nice.

I know of only one Beaumaris, and it's on Anglesey.

Beautiful image, gorgeous light. As we say in Wales, ARDDERCHOG!

"Excellent" landscape style capture Rory, nuff said.

That is quite simply, one of the most beautiful images I have seen in a long time; 11/10

So where is that in the UK or Ireland? Just putting a name could be anywhere
That's like me when someone post
Although I've probably been black listed for saying North Wales not Anglesey. I've never been to Anglesey - something I really should rectify...... if they'll let me through border control now.......... ;)
ANPR cameras are all over the access roads to north Wales....We are watching ;-)

Very nice work Rory

I am staying in Beaumaris from the end of next week I hope I see some nice conditions.

Although I've probably been black listed for saying North Wales not Anglesey. I've never been to Anglesey - something I really should rectify...... if they'll let me through border control now.......... ;)

I have only been to Anglesey once and it was excellent. It was probably helped by it being early in the year(late March/early April) and a friend we visited planning some interesting walks and visits.

Lots of different landscapes

Dave

Back