A visit to Dukeries Garden Centre

Jo

Name
Jo Fisher
Edit My Images
Yes
Having ended up at my mums on Sunday instead of Sunderland, we took her to the Dukeries Garden Centre to get her kitted out with a bird feeding station. Having my camera with me as always, I took the opportunity to get some shots of flowers that we don't have in our garden at home.

(No idea on the proper names though :LOL:)

1. White Daisy type
2713672254_df98a83236_o.jpg

2. Purple... :shrug:

2712859671_cd24a25a85_o.jpg

3.Pink... Now on this one I tried a different kind of processing, click for a larger view, and then also the largest view. I would appreciate some feedback on this one.

This was also the first time I have intentionally shot in RAW :confused: Why I have not done this before I can not honestly say.

Thanks for looking!

Jo
xxx​

Nice set Jo, i`m not big into flowers but appreciate the thought and effort involved, #1 just steals it for me.

The canvas effect on #3 is different, not sure on it yet, i`ll have a think.......:nuts:

How did you achieve it out of interest.

the simplicity of no1 does it for me Jo(y)

2 is such a superb capture, I love everything about it, especially the dark colours. Well done!!!

Gary.

Thanks all :) and thanks Richard for the ID's (y)

Nice set Jo, i`m not big into flowers but appreciate the thought and effort involved, #1 just steals it for me.

The canvas effect on #3 is different, not sure on it yet, i`ll have a think.......:nuts:

How did you achieve it out of interest.

:confused: to be honest, I don't really remember. I know I used a couple of different textures in Psppx2. But I did something else to the whole feel of the image. I wrote it all down on a scrap of paper, but can I find it? :crying:

Back