A Wander From Waterloo to Tower Bridge.

Edit My Images
Yes
Well today saw me escaping from the office early and heading of for a wander from Waterloo to Tower Bridge.

Todays little outing was an excuse to try out my new lazy man lens.... instead of having multiple lenses with me when wandering I have gone down the route of getting a 14-140 lens for the EM-1.

It seems to be working out very nicely and the only thing that will be missing is the Macro function on the old 12-50 Kit lens.

Anyway enough waffling, here are a selection of eight images from the wander, the rest can be found by following the link I will supply at the end of the post.

1. Looking for "Butler"
159911534.jpg

2. Ejected from the Nest....
159911536.jpg

3. Angular Reflection
159911540.jpg

4. Lunch Time Communication
159911542.jpg

5. Cactus Cafe
159911548.jpg

6. Lunch Time at the Scoop
159911552.jpg

7. "Saying Sorry is getting Expensive....."
159911558.jpg

8. "I wonder if that little Girls legs are in my Bag...."
159911556.jpg

Hope you managed to find something you like.... the remaining images can be found here :- http://www.pbase.com/nwheal/30th_april_2015

Regards

NIgel

Nice set and I like the story idea, just one very slight niggle and that is that the mono one n the middle just feels a tad out of place amongst the other colorful images but well done.

no. 6 is certainly the standout image of the bunch, for me
lots of interesting shapes and tones
the others...I'll let others decide

Nice set and I like the story idea, just one very slight niggle and that is that the mono one n the middle just feels a tad out of place amongst the other colorful images but well done.

I like to throw a little curve ball in every now and then.... lol

Thanks for the comments.

Nigel

Back