A wee shroom

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
So, after a long break I thought I'd get back into taking photos again - mostly because the kids shot all had a massive age gap, or rather nothing for the last few years, anyway I digress, macro has been other thing I've enjoyed over the years so grabbed a TTartisan 40mm on Fuji mount to have a play, of course I didn't bother with the actual flash I carried with me - I never do and really should remember\get less lazy.
My wife spotted too little blobs on the floor and I didn't realise until I took the first shot what they were, but was very pleased when I did.

So, after a long break I thought I'd get back into taking photos again - mostly because the kids shot all had a massive age gap, or rather nothing for the last few years, anyway I digress, macro has been other thing I've enjoyed over the years so grabbed a TTartisan 40mm on Fuji mount to have a play, of course I didn't bother with the actual flash I carried with me - I never do and really should remember\get less lazy.
My wife spotted too little blobs on the floor and I didn't realise until I took the first shot what they were, but was very pleased when I did.

That is an awesome capture. Do you recommend this lens?

Back