A Welcome to the long nights.

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Not the most technical photo, nor the most inspired but i went out tonight for the first time this winter to scout some locations for lightpainting.

I'm looking forward to a fruitful season of lightpainting and sunrises! :)

Man of Mystery. by Stokes_Tog, on Flickr

I quite like the pink light to be honest, think it works well with the detail in the arch, maybe think about cloning out the small bit of light leaking through by your elbow(y)

I really like it Tom.

:bat: to Matt. Personally, I love the pink lighting effect that you've applied.
Nice detail in the stonework of the arch too. I'm not quite sure that it's real - it looks like you've overlaid a texture in PP . . . but it's added some interest and given the picture a boost. You've also managed to get a lovely clean, crisp silhouette.

I'd have liked to have seen a different pose though. It's probably just me, but I keep looking at this and imagining that you're having a pee up against the wall . . . and now that I've thought it I just can't "unthink" it :coat:

Thanks all for the comments!

I really like it Tom.

:bat: to Matt. Personally, I love the pink lighting effect that you've applied.
Nice detail in the stonework of the arch too. I'm not quite sure that it's real - it looks like you've overlaid a texture in PP . . . but it's added some interest and given the picture a boost. You've also managed to get a lovely clean, crisp silhouette.

I'd have liked to have seen a different pose though. It's probably just me, but I keep looking at this and imagining that you're having a pee up against the wall . . . and now that I've thought it I just can't "unthink" it :coat:

I love pink! :) Your the first to spot it, but your right, its a fake! :) I can see what you mean about the peeing against the wall! Thanks for the comment!! :)

I like it, so that's what you were doing whilst I had to run back to the beach to find my torch :bang:

I love pink! :) Your the first to spot it, but your right, its a fake! :) I can see what you mean about the peeing against the wall! Thanks for the comment!! :)

:LOL:
It took me a while of looking at it to work it out. It's the cracks between the bricks that gave it away. They go straight across the image rather than bending with the countours of the archway - maybe a bit of distortion in PS to cover it up. Although to be fair it really wasn't very obvious, more a feeling of "something doesn't look quite right, so let's try to figure out what it is".

And yes. Pink is definitely good (y)

:bat: to Matt.

:D at least I don't have a corrupt Mod mind that thinks a man standing in front of a wall must be peeing on it :wacky: :cautious: :naughty:

Just because that's what is considered normal from the gent's in the staff room, no need to bring it out into the playground :coat:

Matt

Back