A well known forumner has let me down!!

Name
Douglas
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

I'm very sad:crying:

I waited in all day yesterday, and again this morning, and it didn't arrive:(

CT promised he was sending me a Long Tailed Tit, and he hasn't.

I know he wouldn't have sent it parcel post, and Special delivery, even if late, would have arrived this morning.

I'm still long tailed titless!!:crying:

Well from where CT is, and where you are, it has to go near Liverpool.....

I bet there's one there with no wheels on.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Nah! CT lives in the Black Country ... parcel would have been opened before he even shut the delivery room door! :LOL:

titbagwy7.jpg

Are you saying that some lowlife has stolen my Tit??:eek:

Doug, here in the Black Country there's always some low life trying to get his hand on a tit!
(note the careful phrasing there) :D

Never mind, Im sure CT has a back-up!

I really hope so:crying:

19930805mr4.gif

found one pair of long tailed tits
if anyone has lost these please let me know as i am fed up of them hanging around in the garden posing

Ah Dave, I see youre not too far from me, wonder if that was the same pair of tits that were out in my garden this morning? :LOL:

Anyway, whatyou doing posting over here in this thread ... shouldnt you be over posting in the 'Official Monkey Thread' with a forum name such as yours ;)

found one pair of long tailed tits
if anyone has lost these please let me know as i am fed up of them hanging around in the garden posing

MINE!!!!

Thanks

They fell out of my pocket as I was walking yesterday:nuts:

I'll pay return postage!

lol glo

doug ive changed my mind ill keep the tits they seem to like it here if you would like a very badly exposed blurred shot i can sort one out for you...lol

lol glo

doug ive changed my mind ill keep the tits they seem to like it here if you would like a very badly exposed blurred shot i can sort one out for you...lol

images

Hi,

I'm very sad:crying:

I waited in all day yesterday, and again this morning, and it didn't arrive:(

CT promised he was sending me a Long Tailed Tit, and he hasn't.

I know he wouldn't have sent it parcel post, and Special delivery, even if late, would have arrived this morning.

I'm still long tailed titless!!:crying:
:( I'm gutted that you would think I'd forgotten Doug. It was sent airmail of course! :puke:

:)
:( I'm gutted that you would think I'd forgotten Doug. It was sent airmail of course! :puke:

I'm sorry not to have trusted you CT, I knew you wouldn't let me down:)

I'll just have to keep waiting:wacky:

pair of tits that were out in my garden this morning? :LOL:

Do you know, knowing some of our male forum members I'm frankly ASTONISHED that nobody's made anything of that! ;) :p

I think as a caring admin of these fine forums I should do my best to send a replacement tit your way.

I just need to see how many first class stamps I need in order to ensure Matty gets to you.

If you allow him to hold a feather duster behind him.....it almost looks like a long tail

:D

:LOL:

Back