A whirlwind trip to Skye (Reworked image added - Opinions welcomed)

I went to make sure you didn't fall asleep and to feed you (well and to take a few shots), otherwise you would have been like a new puppy let out for the first time :banana:

Haha, was a pleasure having you along Bowz, you're always welcome to bowl in on a trip, but try to remember spare gas canisters for the stove if you don't mind!

These are all excellent Matty, excellent dedication to the craft. My personal preference is the 2nd but they are all good.

Thanks very much - Just need a Zeiss to power me on a little for the future eh! Much appreciated!

Lovely set Matty another vote for #2 (y)

Cheers Kevin. Happy to come home with a few shots that I had planned, made the effort worthwhile!

Absolutely love number 2.
I'm off to Skye for a few days at the beginning of March so I am doing a bit of reading up for some of the spots.

I'm sure you'll have an awesome trip up there Aaron. Shoot me a pm if you want any info regarding locations. Thanks very much

1, 2 and 4 are very nice indeed. I'd probably put a slight vignette on the edited version of 1 and add a little more contrast too, it would just to finish it off in my view. Having said that we're all different and something like that comes down to individual style

1, 2 and 4 are very nice indeed. I'd probably put a slight vignette on the edited version of 1 and add a little more contrast too, it would just to finish it off in my view. Having said that we're all different and something like that comes down to individual style

Thank you. I'm not usually one for a vignette, but I have access to a calibrated monitor this weekend, so I will hopefully get it right. Its a pain, as the first one looks perfect on my iMac at home. Appreciate the feedback, its all been very helpful!

The preprocess of 1 and then the original 2 for me, great light in both.

Back