A109Power Helicopter

Name
Declan
Edit My Images
No
Just took a couple quick shots of the new helicopter yesterday. Not the best composed images nor the most interesting, but I thought I'd share.

5553609914_8f74778028.jpg

5553611522_580b5bdc90.jpg

5553618824_f4b2901556.jpg

Enjoy. Declan

Last edited:
They could benefit from a tweak of curves/levels and the tight framing kills them somewhat imo but thanks for sharing though

...preferred your original title btw :naughty:

The new helicopter? It's yours then?

Thanks for the comments guys, all positive and negative, its all constructive! As I said they where only quick shots, I didn't have much space, only my fixed 50mm and all the settings where from a prior shoot. So most definitely a rushed set. The comments about a lack of contrast and need of curves & levels, for some reason I have a love for this look on my photographs, maybe its just a phase just like the HDR hole but we'll see! But as with life, each to their own. And to the above, its the latest addition to the company's fleet, so not personally owned by myself!

Thanks for the input chaps.

Quite like the look of the images, very reminscent of the good old days of film, remember that?:)

The third is a really nice composition, but not sure about the first one, tilt pans rarely work with aircraft especially when the horizon is so visible.

Nice aircraft though.

Kilv

Back