A3 Prints - Where?

maybe I could start a tp mail order business using my R2400 A3 printer...

want to place an order Brains!!!???

Have been using Photobox A3 prints for a while now but looking for somewhere a bit cheaper.

Have seen DSColourlabs but they don't offer online ordering for A3.

Anyone know of any other places that offer prices comparable to DSColourlabs?

Thanks

dscolourlabs.co.uk.

Excellent quality and prices are really good.

So... Do they or Don't they do online ordering for A3 prints?

Pete

So... Do they or Don't they do online ordering for A3 prints?

Pete

Step 1 - Click on link

Step 2 - click on Online Prints

Step 3 - Look at page

= A lot less effort than that post. :shake:

A lot less effort than that post. :shake:

Yep fair comment Caledonia, I did just that, you just beat me to doing an edit to my post.

Pete

My apologies I could have sworn I've ordered A3 online with them before but obviously not. I suppose that's the problem of having used loads of different companies in the past.

maybe I could start a tp mail order business using my R2400 A3 printer...

want to place an order Brains!!!???

Was thinking exactly the same. I'm sure postage from here would be dirt cheap too. :D

I just want to put in another good word for dscolourlabs.co.uk. I often get enlargements (usually 18x12), and from photobox this costs £5.99 a go. I tried dscolourlabs and found they were not only cheaper £0.99 (!), but also, they package them so well!

Photobox would roll the prints, which is fine if you are going to frame them, but can be annoying nonetheless. DSColourlabs post them flat, between several sheets of corrugated plastic and them place them in a cardboard box. The colour's themselves appear a little more vibrant, but this seems to vary a little bit. Overall, I'm very pleased and will be saving myself £5 on each print from here on in.

Back