A4 Printer Recomendations

wegotitugetit

On the hit list !!!
Name
alex
Edit My Images
Yes
i need a printer for A4 of maybe above but A3 would get used often to warrant a A3 unless it is right money

im liking the look of the canon 9500 Mk2 pro but pushing £500 + is too much , maybe later on is a posability

so any recomendations on A4 printers needs to print good quality prints

i dont know alot about printers but starting to require one now so nay help would be great

i need a printer for A4 of maybe above but A3 would get used often to warrant a A3 unless it is right money

im liking the look of the canon 9500 Mk2 pro but pushing £500 + is too much , maybe later on is a posability

so any recomendations on A4 printers needs to print good quality prints

i dont know alot about printers but starting to require one now so nay help would be great

for an A4 printer the Canon 4850 is really good for £75, but if you print a lot of B&W images then it might be worth going for the Canon 6150 all in one .. it is a very good printer with the grey ink extra to the 4850.
also the 6150 is Wi-Fi.

that has given me some where to start now

Here is a Canon PIXMA MG8150
linky

my only issue is it is more all in one rather then a dedicated printer o laods of stuff that i will never use

yeah true the 6150 and 8150 are 'all-in-one', but the printer is very good in them .. i'm looking at replacing my old 4300 with the 6150 as the print quality is better than the 4850 and Wi-Fi really does come in handy.

Back