Abandoned Hospital

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Took this on a recent trip to an abandoned hospital. Enjoy.

ruklSbX.jpg

eTj4lkC.jpg

HUu292q.jpg

cAgrXhV.jpg

yatAwUi.jpg

I like 1 and 4. The last one is a little overcooked for my personal taste but well done a nice set.

Love it, one of my favourite styles of photography, and your processing and composition is fantastic

Some of the processing is a bit ott for me, but the last few are great and there are some wonderful images, nicely composed.

Love the photo of the wheelchair in the first set. I love that style too.

as above really, love the 3 HDR in the first set of 5, and 6 as well, others are a tad weaker in the set and seem a bit soft/misplaced POF?

Excellent shots particularly the last two of the first batch

Stan

Really like the first set, im a big fan of HDR interiors and it works really well here.

I also think the HDR pp works real good wit your subject. It makes it creepy and beautiful both at the same time! Would love to see more HDR images of the hospital!

Love the "painting like" effect on the photos. Enjoyed the pics though some pics made me think of Silent Hill.

Hi, I love these shots and particularly the pp of the first batch.

Love the HDR, perfect setting for it. Where is this hospital? I've spent a long time looking at picture 3, didn't know what I was supposed to be looking at to begin with, the rusty window frame and the metal bars are very sharp and focussed, which makes me wonder what the dark shape in the middle is. But when I look at the x-ray for a while, I think it makes an intriguing sight, but the other parts of the composition are distracting, would be good if they were softer.

The HDR a little too much for me but each to their own, i put those xrays on the window a good while back, nice to see they are still there :)

The NHS is really going down the toilet. When were those floors last washed?

(Half arsed) joking aside, I like most of the first set a lot. Very creepy and weird and oppressive atmosphere.

Back