Abandoned-Revisited

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Distillerytruck07.jpg

Love the subject, where did you find it? Just not too sure about the background, I find it far too distracting!

Fantastic looking old truck :)

Have to agree the background is working against it. Must be some close detail shots to be had there.

Is this someone's restoration project or is it really abandoned?

It sits at the Distillery here in Toronto. There are a couple of them just sitting outside one of the buildings there. Very interesting place to visit. I go there usually once or twice a year as there is so much to see. This truck I always revisit as every year my photography improves. This shot is my first play in CS2. I finally learned how to use photoshop,lol :D

Here's a link for the distillery, that would be more helpful than I,lol :D
http://www.thedistillerydistrict.com/frameset.html

Jewel

Nice one Jewel, I am in Toronto this weekend, is it easy to find? I'm in a hotel on Jarvis Street next to Allan Gardens.

Hi Jewel,

I think you could do a lot more with this subject, especially different angles, and close-ups, i actually don't mind the brick wall behind it, think it would look great in B&W/sepia, or even toned like this image here

Just my opinion

JB

Thanks for all the comments everyone.
JB, I see what you mean, very moody pic there. I really like the processing in that one!

Hacker, have a great time here in Toronto!! Hope that link helps you out. :D

Jewel

Back