Abbey Gardens in Autumn

Edit My Images
Yes
hi
Newstead Abbey gardens in the autumn, looks just as good a Westonbirt, without the travel distance.
abbeygardens.gif

thank you

I just love all the rich colours of autumn which you have captured perfectly here.

You have really captured the essence here Stev ... like it, a lot ! :thumb:

Great colours, lovely composition and the path is just a super lead-in ! :smilenod:

Good stuff m8 ! :thumb:

thank you, notice the path is wet, very wet, it was throwing it down with rain, thats why the colours were so vivid, but i must admit, i am pleased with it.

Boon said:
thank you, notice the path is wet, very wet, it was throwing it down with rain, thats why the colours were so vivid, but i must admit, i am pleased with it.

And deservedly so you should be Stev - shows you do not need sunshine for lovely pics !

Nice one Boon, well done mate :)

boonpark8lk.jpg

Hope you don't mind, ... thought the colour needed bringing out with the levels.

Best shot you've posted IMO. Ovehanging foreground branches nearly always work well with landscapes and they do here. You have the shot naturally framed with good foreground detail on all sides, and the path leading the eye up to the bridge, combined with the lovely colours makes it a really nice shot.

Top job! :)

Yea I like this as well Boon, well captured.

Think jim's interpretation is a little too punchy, but maybe a tad of saturation and a couple points of contrast would give the original even more depth......

Great :thumb:

Nice and colourful, just what's needed this time of year :)

i agree with the rest, fantastic shot, well taken and spotted!

so lovely to see that colour, reminds me of Exbury Gardens in Hampshire but in the springtime!

Back