No
7514160644_261b40cc96_b.jpg

7514161014_866fa605d9_b.jpg

7514161788_1a814d0e04_b.jpg

7514162738_f4fdd74823_b.jpg

7514163672_ddfc52519a_b.jpg

Thanks For Looking

Darren

As I scrolled down they just kept getting better n' better. Excellent set of photos. (y)

Some very well thought out compositions and beautiful colour. :)

thanks for your comments folks, they maybe a little OTT on saturation, but that just my personal preference on how i like them

Cheers

Daz

A really excellent set of shots. The last one is my favourite. Thanks for sharing them.

Wow some excellent photo's. Wish I had known about this sunset when my brother was at Uni there would of gone to visit him!

In fairness, the colours weren't far off being that saturated anyway...

(Next time you're in Aber and someone shouts you, take your iPod out!) ;)

Different again, 3 and 4 for me, love the composition and the colours....

In fairness, the colours weren't far off being that saturated anyway...

(Next time you're in Aber and someone shouts you, take your iPod out!) ;)

:shrug::shrug: honestly didnt hear you SI or i would have come over for a chat and enviously gawped at that MK3 :) told you should have whacked me with your tripod, that would have grabbed my attention :LOL::LOL:

Looking at those pictures, each one made me actually feel warmer and I looked at them.

A much needed set of pics in this miserable weather to cheer me up! Thank you :)

Brilliant shots - I loved the way they started out good and ended up awesome (though number 4 is the killer for me - wonderful). Brilliant colours, composition and exposure.

Amazing pictures, i know this is bit of a noob question, but how do you achieve such a good silhoutte?
thanks

thanks for your comments folks, i guess silhouettes are a personal preference & Love Hate kinda thing, i dont usually do these but it was getting dark so no detail to be had on the cenotaph & castle so i though silhouette was the way forward.

ady2002
I exposed for the sky in Manual mode & camera did the rest, slight increase of saturation & contrast in Light Room and this is what i ended up with

Thanks for your kind comments

Daz

Back