Abstract Landscape

Name
Darrell
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure whether this should of gone in here or landscapes.....but i like this forum so creative won.
Thought i would try something slightly different whilst out on a walk the other day, i was finding it very difficult to get inspired as the weather was dull and the scenery not the best, any way ended up with this....any thoughts?

Abstract landscape by The-dodo, on Flickr

It feel a little tight on the right hand side :thinking could maybe do with another inch on the RHS (y) and maybe a little light on the subject (y) time for a little flash (y)

I really love the muted tones of the image though (y)

Matt

I will try and re-crop leaving a bit more space and i agree a small burst of flash would of worked.......classifieds here i come!

I will try and re-crop leaving a bit more space and i agree a small burst of flash would of worked.......classifieds here i come!

Or just get a cheap reflector (y)

for me think I would crop to portrait and lose more than half, as theres to much of nothing on the left

Quick edit, I think it would be a stronger image if the barley/grass had a curve in it, also its just clipping the top so more room would be good (y)

6479328791_2274079c42.jpg

What a difference it makes to the image by a simple crop to portrait mode.:)

I really like that now(y)

What a difference it makes to the image by a simple crop to portrait mode.:)

I really like that now(y)

Cheers, The original was inspired by something i had seen on Flickr and it worked really well......Evidently better than mine lol, but i do prefer my edit to portrait, All thanks out to dave for that one(y)

Back