Abyss - Colourchrome

Neil, this is stunning and beyond words. I keep going back to look deeper into it and am mesmerised by it's simplicity but somehow complexity too.
It's not the style I usually like but now you have a convert.

Only just seen this Neil and I just have to agree with the rest. It's terrific. Love the composition and colour. Not convinced that a monochrome version would be as effective. (Be good to see one though)

That is stunning. The most interesting image I've seen on here for a long time. Leaving it as a colour photo is an inspired choice and gives it a subtlety that I feel would be lost in B&W

Fantastic! Peaceful, serene and almost otherworldly. Love it Neil.

Chris

Wow...just wow! Your images are so memorable - mesmerising really. The hint of colour is just perfection in this shot, I think.

Nothing more to add mate, the bar has just been set a lot higher.

Only just seen this Neil and I just have to agree with the rest. It's terrific. Love the composition and colour. Not convinced that a monochrome version would be as effective. (Be good to see one though)

Superb, cool blues there.

Very stylish.

Cheers.

That is stunning. The most interesting image I've seen on here for a long time. Leaving it as a colour photo is an inspired choice and gives it a subtlety that I feel would be lost in B&W

Thanks everyone, really appreciate all the comments

Back