Achtung ! Spitfire

badlywornroy

I am not macho
Name
Roy
Edit My Images
No
i-mNshGJf.jpg

That is just wonderful Roy :D I hope you have that printed and framed and on a wall?
Err, no I haven’t. I liked the image but I have to admit I’m nonplussed by the reaction here. I thought some would like it but many wouldn’t due to the preponderance of sky vs plane. I rarely do aviation photography, don’t usually have the kit.

Sometimes things just work for others in ways we don't see.

Must admit I've posted pictures that I thought were ok but nothing special before and been surprised at the reaction :D Sometimes it goes the other way and pictures I really like just get ignored :D Such is life :D

Err, no I haven’t. I liked the image but I have to admit I’m nonplussed by the reaction here. I thought some would like it but many wouldn’t due to the preponderance of sky vs plane. I rarely do aviation photography, don’t usually have the kit.

I think the key is that the aeroplane looks perfectly placed in its natural environment, while standing out well from the background. The pattern of light and dark only serves to emphasise the plane and there's enough texture there to make the clouds an interesting part of the picture too instead of just a coincidental background. The light on the plane is great too.

Great shot.

Great image really like it, hope it ends up on one of your walls.

Wonderful :)

Back