Acquired some old Elinchrom universal 750s Flash

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
Folks,

We have been donated a pair of Elinchrom universal 750s lights. (looks like they are very old)

I have a bunch of older sync cables which I would rather not plug into my camera unless I know its safe.

They appear to work ok when I press the green button on the back and when I trigger from a flash.

Would I be able to use any ( cheap) radio triggers to activate them ?

Thanks in advance

Folks,

We have been donated a pair of Elinchrom universal 750s lights. (looks like they are very old)

I have a bunch of older sync cables which I would rather not plug into my camera unless I know its safe.

They appear to work ok when I press the green button on the back and when I trigger from a flash.

Would I be able to use any ( cheap) radio triggers to activate them ?

Thanks in advance

Should work. What fitting is the sync socket? You could also trigger them off an optical slave.

Should work. What fitting is the sync socket? You could also trigger them off an optical slave.

They have that old style screw cable that terminates in the standard flash sync so I may well risk one of my Yongnuo triggers to test it.

Can't you just use on-camera flash to trigger them?

Can't you just use on-camera flash to trigger them?

They work fine this way, but I will end up using them at our camera club and its a pain as they will be going off all the time if we have 2 setups.

However they work perfectly with my 622c Yongnuo triggers :)

Back