Acrylic Block Prints

Name
Andy Reed
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a print lab that does 3:2 aspect ratio acrylic block prints? I’ve previously used Loxley and their magnetic acrylic blocks are great but none of them are in the right aspect ratio for the particular photograph I need this time. The closest they do for the size I’m after is a 12”x10” but what I really need is something like a 12”x8”. The 12"x10" would mean top and bottom white borders which I'm trying to avoid.

Any ideas?

Andy.

Could give GFSmith or Superframe a try. I'm not sure that they do exactly what you want but they might be able to do something bespoke for you?

Have you tried Togsprint? not sure what they can do but they were quite good quality when I saw them.

Yeah, we've stopped the Acrylics for the time being due to less than satisfactory service from our suppliers. We are hunting round for someone new at present subject to cost and lead times. :)

You could try

http://www.latentlight.com/

they don't show the size on their website but they are really helpful. I get all my canvasses and acrylics from them, and their quality is excellent. Just make sure you get their photographer rates not the joe public ones!

Back