ADAC Rallye Deutschland

Name
Left TalkPhotography
Edit My Images
No
Climbed far too many vineyards and got annoyed at far too many rude Germans. Still, it was amazing experience that I cannot wait to do again next year. If it's down to the wire again too, that would be super.

Name
Vlad
Edit My Images
Yes
Use of a wine wide angle to the max :D

Very nice indeed matey, that little lot represents a LOT of legwork!

Name
George
Edit My Images
Yes
Was watching this on tv the other day and thought it was a stunningly picturesque rally (along with wondering how p***ed off the farmers would be with so many cars crashing thought their crops). You've really done it justice! #1 and #4 are my favourite of the set. #6 is also fantastic.

Also, on the note of rude Germans, here a genuine extract from the Porsche welcome pack at the WEC race at Silverstone. Perhaps us Brits are just too friendly?

OP
OP
F
Name
Left TalkPhotography
Edit My Images
No
That is brilliant George! General manners and the concept of personal space just don't exist in Germany. I was sat at the hairpin in #12 and this guy was so close behind me, if I stood up I would of headbutted him in the balls. He didn't have a camera, the view was the same from 5ft back and it wasn't a busy area either so I have no idea why he wanted to be so close.