Daily Adam's 366 Project

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Its been in my mind for a month or so now, should I do a 365 (which I now learn is a 366) or not?
Well, Im going to.

I can't promise they will be great or even interesting but Im going to try my best.

I appreciate any comments along the way, either here or on my Flickr.

Pics to start just after midnight......

Name
Gareth (Not Gary!)
Edit My Images
No
First one works really well for me. Like it.
The second, like Matt, I am not really sold on. I also find the floor quite messy.

Good luck for the year.

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
love the first but sefcond and third are lacking something for me..... not sure what, but 1 says wow above the others

Edit My Images
Yes
Good first week, I like the self portait, the only thing that throws it is the tshirt, would try cloning out the design? As apart from that its quite good, and has a lot going on in it.

And even though I can't see more than a 1/3 of any given cow, I really like no. 7 lol.

MWHCVT

Advertiser
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
I like the idea of the self portrait, it's how I feel sometimes when I think why am I doing this all over again :LOL: but it's so far going well this at least I think so :D

The do is also really nice with a great DoF and the processing works well with it :D

Matt

MWHCVT

Advertiser
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
Great to see your challenge still going well as you finish your second week of this challenge :woot: I really like both of your images since my last visit :D

Day 13 is a really great spin (y) and a nice location for it :D

Day 14 again really nice, the low PoV and the perspective down to the vanishing point is great :clap:

Matt

MWHCVT

Advertiser
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
Congratulations on the much deserved explore (y) I see there has been a bit of a theme since my last visit :LOL: I really like the use of the perspective in the lights/road in day 17 (y) keep up the great work..

Matt