Add your pics from the NW TP meet up..

Name
Mac
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a few from me, more to come....!

MAC_7859-Edit.jpg

Marmite one..!

MAC_7822-Edit.jpg

Could not resist...!

MAC_7831.jpg

Get your pics up...!

Last edited:
I only took one picture and it was from the iPhone :)

Iphone_0027.JPG

Last edited:
Here're what I think are the pick of mine:
No PS or cropping.

a.jpg

b.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

Stephen

Nice pictures guys. Hope you all enjied it as much as I did!

Right here is me effort.

First of all here is my radioactive bucket!

radioactiveBucketint.jpg

After about 30 mins of setting it up and one photograph it was decded to abandon the idea!

model7int.jpg

miniint.jpg

mini2int.jpg

model1int.jpg

model5int.jpg

Last edited:
Here're what I think are the pick of mine:
No PS or cropping.

Stephen

Stephen,

I am really liking the 2nd picture of Kelsea and the picture 5th picture but both of them seem slightly out of focus. You said no PS, were they taken in RAW? If so then you actually do need to sharpen them. What shutter speed were you using at the time of the 5th shot?

EDIT: Since reviewing them at full size they look in focus now. Would appear that the auto-resizer thing was having problems!

Last edited:
Nice pictures guys. Hope you all enjied it as much as I did!

Right here is me effort.

Stuart,

It was nice to meet you today. A really nice collection there I really do like the one of the mini and those last two are gorgeous. (y)

Here are a couple I took, i'm impressed with myself considering i've never done anything like this before. :)

20feud4.jpg

2gv69kx.jpg

whxksl.jpg

Last edited:
Fab set Barry love them all, particularly when you demanded more bickies :LOL:

She wouldn't stop eating them :LOL:

I really like your set too, I have got quite a lot your car, just need to sort through them first.

Stephen,

I am really liking the 2nd picture of Kelsea and the picture 5th picture but both of them seem slightly out of focus. You said no PS, were they taken in RAW? If so then you actually do need to sharpen them. What shutter speed were you using at the time of the 5th shot?

Hi Darren,

they were raw files, but I did resize them in ps. No more than that.
The shutter speed in the 5th shot was 1/160 at f6.4, focal length 31mm shot from about 3m away. The focus point is on Meike's right arm.

I think maybe I need new specs, but I can't see where the 2nd shot od Kelsey is oof. Which part of the pic were you seeing as oof?
That was at 70mm, f9, 1/200 sec, at about 1.25metres away. The focus point on her right cheek.

I'll give the sharpening a go and have a look at the differences.

Thanks

Stephen

Ahhhh.. I see. They're not oof as such, it is just that they ain't been sharpened at all. When I put them side by side (sharpened and not) it stands out a mile.

I'll alter both pics. Thanks Darren; I'd never have seen that if it wasn't pointed out.

Last edited:
I think maybe I need new specs, but I can't see where the 2nd shot od Kelsey is oof. Which part of the pic were you seeing as oof?

I have just edited my post. They look in focus when you click on the yellow bar and view at full size but slightly out when viewed shrunk. This is down to the routine not your image so I take that back. It is the best picture of Kelsea I have seen yet. Really very nice, I am sure she will be really chuffed with it.

Was a bit previous in the other thread so 3 added here. Been out so not had time to process any more. Liking Dreamjay's low key shot on the Porsche best so far.........and Pork's shot of the mystery guest model!!

1079776378_wrVsa-L.jpg

1079775271_oAFbM-L.jpg

1079807578_Snv7W-XL.jpg

Was a bit previous in the other thread so 3 added here. Been out so not had time to process any more. Liking Dreamjay's low key shot on the Porsche best so far.........and Pork's shot of the mystery guest model!!

I do like the 2nd one. Nice one of Mel.

Here's my efforts, good day out. Pork, how very dare you :LOL:

changed images from flickr

Last edited:
Julian,

Let us know what Lisa and Kelsea think of the pictures.

I have just edited my post. They look in focus when you click on the yellow bar and view at full size but slightly out when viewed shrunk. This is down to the routine not your image so I take that back. It is the best picture of Kelsea I have seen yet. Really very nice, I am sure she will be really chuffed with it.

Thanks Darren,

nevertheless, there is an improvement when I sharpen them a bit. (y)

Quick question, how are you guys uploading pics, mine wont accept anything larger than 200kb ?

Quick question, how are you guys uploading pics, mine wont accept anything larger than 200kb ?

If you host them yourself or via another photo hosting site such as flicker the 200Kb limit does not apply.

Doh! Missed a north west meet! Next time you're about - drop me a PM please!

Some great pics from the day!

Back