Adeline and Chi - Pennyhill Park, Surrey. 4th April 2010.

Radiohead

Mine sucks
Name
Guy
Edit My Images
No
Pennyhill Park, Bagshot. 4th April 2010:
4493626626_7610ab2f0a_o.jpg

4492990839_8e14f6757d_o.jpg

4492991189_7cda3a1583_o.jpg

4493629040_75af29b954_o.jpg

4492994339_2ff3785380_o.jpg

4492994723_76d5f082b5_o.jpg

You know how to do it with spades, Guy.

Fabulous and a bar setter.

Nothing else to say other than 'superb'.

Shame about the bloke sticking his arm and camera in shot when the bouquet was being thrown, but still fantastic captures.

Had to smile, you just can't get a girl off the phone can you? picture 8

Realspeed

Some lovely shots there, I prefer the colour shots, although some of the BW are very atmospheric.

You know how to do it with spades, Guy.

Fabulous and a bar setter.

Thank you (y)

Shame about the bloke sticking his arm and camera in shot when the bouquet was being thrown, but still fantastic captures.

Thanks. I tend to not crop that sort of thing out. It's what happened, so I document that.

Had to smile, you just can't get a girl off the phone can you? picture 8

:D

Realspeed

Some lovely shots there, I prefer the colour shots, although some of the BW are very atmospheric.

Thanks

nothing else to say but superb job :)

Ta muchly

Great set of documentary images Guy, always enjoy your work.

(y)

That's ok - not everyone will like everything. That particular image will have a meaning for the couple though....

They certainly made me smile :) Helps to have lots of happy people at a wedding though lol
Only slight thing for me personally is No 10 the light area front left just distracts me a bit.. but thats just my view on it :)
Fantastic set and something for me to aspire too :)

Last edited:
Wow!!! These are amazing! I love nr 4 and the bouquet throwing pics (lost track of numbers there ;)). The colours in those last ones are really something!

Great work, as always Guy.
It's nice to see other culture's weddings, eg: the tea ceremony. Were you also there when the groom's party came to pick up the bride? There's usually some 'games' at the door, before the grooms party is let in.

all very, very nice. Only one I can't make my mind up on is the first - but not sure why!

Maybe cos the label looks kind of upside down inside the shoes?

But not gonna take away from the fact these are quality pictures. Very very nice work.

Excellent work Guy, and I have just spent an enjoyable afternoon looking at your site. Really impressive (y)

These are absolutely gorgeous! Love all the expressions you've captured. And I really love the b/w conversion... the images you've kept in colour really work because of the vibrant colours of the wedding, but the b/w ones blow me away!

A a little bit of life to the photos IMO, shows that it is one of those big moments that everyone is paying attention to.

****ing brilliant set

Must have nodded off as I missed these when you first posted them up Guy.

They're alright ;)

Ryan

stunning set...shot a few weddings there myself amongst other jobs...best one i remember is when the england rugby stayed there in preparation for their world cup campaign (which they won with JW famous drop goal)..i was photographing the (then) new wing with marble imported from Italy....incredible quality that place has...bit of a trek to the car park when you're knackered ***...!! lol

your post work is simple but effective and really enhances these images...fantastic results!

Nice set Guy - love the silhouette of the makeup touchup

Back