Adjusting/Syncing the clock on D200 - Advice Please

Name
Damian Brown
Edit My Images
No
Now I've been using two d200's together it's dawned on me after yesterday's wedding that they are 4 minutes out. Both are set to the same world time zone but they are out.. so... Who knows an easy way of adjusting the time or even syncing them to the PC clock for example. I note on a quick google search that there is a Nikon software that can do this, but as I'm rushing out to another wedding I'll have to research further later.. thought i'd throw it out to anyone else that might have had to do it before....

Thanks

I have the Picture Project discs with my d200s so you think I should just install that and do it? (yes it was a quick wedding today, can´t believe I´m back already myself)

Here's what I just did:

I set the usb option to PTP in camera, then connected my d200 via usb to my PC and switched it on. XP recognised it, I cancelled the launch menu asking if I wanted Photoshop or Scanner etc.. Then in MY PC i right clicked on the d200 icon and selected properties. There are a few options available one of which is SET TIME. I clicked this and then repeated the process with my second d200 and now both are set to the exact time as my PC.

Hope this helps anybody else.. I just thought I'd try and see what happened, inspired by slapo mentioning PTP mode.

Thank weetabix I posted this.. i went to do it again this year.. and forgot how!!

Back