Adobe cc, Amazon, currys

Name
David Bayley
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm looking at buying the adobe cc plan and have been waiting for a discounted deal since mid November. I've been keeping an eye on Amazon but black Friday, Christmas day and boxing day there weren't any further discounts to be had past there sale price of £99.99.

So this morning I went on to the currys website and it is £129.99 but they do price matching. They will price match amazon uk but not amazon market place. From what I gather market place is for used items offered by sellers?

I also have a £20 coupon with currys from a dented fridge they delivered earlier this year, so my thought is I can potentially get the adobe cc from currys for £79.99. Does anyone have any experience with price matching with currys ect?

Marketplace is just that, anyone can sell something just like eBay. Some are fulfilled by Amazon themselves and others sent directly from the seller.

Well I went down to currys today and they wouldn't price match the software. They said the offer is by adobe and not amazon so they wouldn't honour it.

I'm looking at buying the adobe cc plan and have been waiting for a discounted deal since mid November. I've been keeping an eye on Amazon but black Friday, Christmas day and boxing day there weren't any further discounts to be had past there sale price of £99.99.

So this morning I went on to the currys website and it is £129.99 but they do price matching. They will price match amazon uk but not amazon market place. From what I gather market place is for used items offered by sellers?

I also have a £20 coupon with currys from a dented fridge they delivered earlier this year, so my thought is I can potentially get the adobe cc from currys for £79.99. Does anyone have any experience with price matching with currys ect?

Just so you know Amazon start their Black Friday deals a few days before. I got a year's Adobe CC for £75 a few days before Black Friday on Amazon. Something to bear in mind for next year.

Yes, I had just missed out on that one. I hoped that they would do something at Christmas but it failed to transpire. I'll keep my eye out for the pre black Friday offers next year now I know.

Well I just got a free 1 year subscription to Adobe CC with my purchase of my i1Display Pro3 Calibrator. I won’t be using it as I weaned myself off Adobe and moved to Capture One. I don’t know if it is transferable, someone else may provide info on that it’s yours if you want it as you seem to be struggling to get the necessary together?
Jamie

That's a very generous offer Jamie, as far as I'm aware the user simply inputs a code into Adobe's site and it updates there subscription. I bit the bullet on the 27th and committed to a years subscription with a 20gb photography plan. Your offer maybe more use with someone more needy than myself but if you are struggling to get rid of it and it will simply go to waste then I have no issue using it for you.

That's a very generous offer Jamie, as far as I'm aware the user simply inputs a code into Adobe's site and it updates there subscription. I bit the bullet on the 27th and committed to a years subscription with a 20gb photography plan. Your offer maybe more use with someone more needy than myself but if you are struggling to get rid of it and it will simply go to waste then I have no issue using it for you.
Dave I believe if you already have a subscription it just augments it by another year.
You are welcome to it. I suggest we go to PMs from now.
Jamie

I normally run my CC subscription about 18 MTS in advance and take advantage of Prime Day & Black Friday deals - as mentioned above you can simply keep tacking them on. I also got a free 2 months with the recent purchase of a USB 6TB HDD :)

Back