Adobe Creative Cloud Photography @ Amazon Prime day deal £69.99 - eqv £5.83 month :)

Dumb question, do you simply buy 2 of them?

I bought one last time it was reduced and still haven't used code as current deal not expired.

I think you can add code anytime, and Adobe will lengthen expiry date appropriately.

Update: Used codes. Signed up to Sept 2021.

Last edited:
Quick question - if I am currently paying the £9.99 monthly, do I just cancel that and buy this? What do I do once I buy the the Amazon one as I don't want to uninstall/reinstall the software if possible?

Quick question - if I am currently paying the £9.99 monthly, do I just cancel that and buy this? What do I do once I buy the the Amazon one as I don't want to uninstall/reinstall the software if possible?

Yes. You can cancel assuming you're not locked into a 12-month deal or something?

No need to reinstall.

You don't need to cancel anything. All you have to do is redeem your redemption code on the Adobe website and it will add twelve months to your subscription.
I was on a rolling subscription as far as I know, so if I added it on, would it mean I'd stop paying for 12 months? Or I need to cancel if I'm on the rolling subscription model?

So I ordered it and redeemed the code on my account and then got an email that said "We credited your account with 366 free day(s) of service. The adjustment will be deducted from your next invoice ". So I assume this means my Direct Debit won't kick-in again until this annual upfront payment is paid. Is that what happened for other people that made the same transition?

It limits you to one per customer, but it seems you can order one of the postal ones and one of the email ones :D

So I ordered it and redeemed the code on my account and then got an email that said "We credited your account with 366 free day(s) of service. The adjustment will be deducted from your next invoice ". So I assume this means my Direct Debit won't kick-in again until this annual upfront payment is paid. Is that what happened for other people that made the same transition?

Yeah, sounds about right.

Good deal but I wonder what would happen when you resubscribed down the line and prices had increased?

Well, you'll pay more obv.

Alternatively, you could do what I do - buy a new 12-month sub when reduced on Black Friday and/or Prime Day.

Good deal but I wonder what would happen when you resubscribed down the line and prices had increased?
You will pay the increased price but you will likely have paid less up until that point as you would have been locked in at a lower than normal price.

Through pre pay I’m paid up until Nov 2021 for £6.06 a month. This makes sense to me as I won’t be hit by any increases for 28 months and I’ve paid a price I’m happy with. I’m surprised Adobe have kept the pre pay option this long as is £4.15 cheaper than paying monthly. I really don’t understand why anyone pays £9.98 a month for a LR CC subscription.

Last edited:
It seems you can buy another one today even if you took advantage of the same deal yesterday....

Great deal IMHO, £5 less than it was on Black Friday last year but the same price as previous Black Friday deals in 2017, 2016 & 2015.

Remember you don’t need to cancel anything. Just buy the code, go to the Adobe redemption page and sign in with your current Adobe ID. Any existing subscription will be paused for 12 months

It seems you can buy another one today even if you took advantage of the same deal yesterday....

Great deal IMHO, £5 less than it was on Black Friday last year but the same price as previous Black Friday deals in 2017, 2016 & 2015.

Remember you don’t need to cancel anything. Just buy the code, go to the Adobe redemption page and sign in with your current Adobe ID. Any existing subscription will be paused for 12 months

This appears not to be the case - the discount is shown when you do the second purchase but is cancelled when they take payment!!

Looks like this might have been pulled... it’s not showing the offer at all on Amazon at the moment.

I've checked via an anonymous browser (i.e. unconnected with my Prime account) and it's now showing as £198, which is the same amount it's showing when I'm logged in...
Edit: I can only see the 1TB version.

Last edited:
Yep, expired now. Imagine they sold thousands.

Offer or similar should be back on Black Friday - although, IRC, it wasn't last November?

Yep, expired now. Imagine they sold thousands.

Offer or similar should be back on Black Friday - although, IRC, it wasn't last November?
It was as I bought it during black friday last year. I think it was slightly more expensive at £75 though

For those in Spain, France, UK, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, & Sweden, the All Apps Plan from Adobe will be reduced by 40% through at least some links from 22nd July - 4th August.

It is always good to look out for these deals, I think we have only ever paid full price for any of the plans for maybe the first 5/6 months that CC subs was launched.

I keep seeing these pop up and get tempted rather the 9.98 I am paying at the moment. The only thing is that I am nervous about touching anything on my account, because for some reason I have the full LR/LRCC/Photoshop and 1TB of storage at that price. I was an early subscriber before LR split to Classic and CC, so I don't know if it was a historic thing

Cracking deal was this, I too nabbed one. They usually come up at this price during Prime day and also black Friday and or over Christmas. Certainly a good deal and beats the usual 9.98 price.

Back