Bargain Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan 20GB: Photoshop + Lightroom | 1 Year | PC/Mac | Download

This is always the 1st deal I look for on prime day

Works out at £6.25 per month

Reactions: TG.
Thanks, I have this in my watch list but when I checked it was still showing at £119, had to click on it before it showed the saving.

What if you already have a subscription? Does it add on and get used or...?

I am slightly confused and could just do with some clarification if someone would be kind enough.

I logged into my Adobe and it states my plan is:

Photography Plan (20 GB) and costs £9.98 per month. It gives me LR, LRC, PS, PS Ipad, LR mobile, and 12 web based.

Does this amazon cover the same as my plan.

I am slightly confused and could just do with some clarification if someone would be kind enough.

I logged into my Adobe and it states my plan is:

Photography Plan (20 GB) and costs £9.98 per month. It gives me LR, LRC, PS, PS Ipad, LR mobile, and 12 web based.

Does this amazon cover the same as my plan.
That is the plan I have which I added on Black Friday through Amazon, thanks to the reminder from the OP I have just topped up with another year so I am good till Nov 2024.

Thanks for the heads up. Just been through the process.

Can anybody advise me how to activate the code that Amazon send to you when you purchase this deal from them?

Have a read through this. https://www.lightroomqueen.com/extend-adobe-subscription-using-amazon-code/

It's important you buy the same product you already have if you want to extend any time you already have. I picked this up on Black Friday and so my current sub shows me expiring Nov 2023. After buying this today and applying it, it now expires Nov 2024. It took about 10 minutes for the Adobe subscription page to update after I followed the linked instructions.

Thanks for the reminder - I seem to have done this last year and am about to go back to the full price!

Prime day deal only for prime members Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan 20GB: Photoshop + Lightroom | 1 Year | PC/Mac | Download

£74.99
Thank you for this, I haven't used Photoshop or lightroom in years so I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do now

Well that's me stack up until 2025 now (y)

Thanks for the heads up.

Back