Adobe down to £89.99

what happens after a year, does LR just stop working or do you not get any more updates ! ?
For LR Classic, if you end your subscription you stop getting updates, and some areas of the software become disabled.
In particular, the Develop module (where you perform raw conversion and editing) is disabled, while the Library Module continues to work (so you can import new images, add them to a catalogue, rate them, etc, but cannot edit them).
You do have access to your old edits, and can do things like export a previously edited raw to Jpeg.

So I’m a few days into the Photography Plan (20GB version). Presumably I can cancel that and get the reduced rate option from Amazon?

So I’m a few days into the Photography Plan (20GB version). Presumably I can cancel that and get the reduced rate option from Amazon?
As Adam said, just buy the Amazon deal, add the code, and the monthly payments will stop until you run out of credit.
You can buy another 12 month pack from Amazon (now or later) and do the same again, credit will stack (there may be a limit on this, you can certainly have 2-3 years worth).
The Amazon deals do vary a bit, if I have less than 12 months credit remaining and see one for under £80 I'll buy it an add - not paid full price for several years. :)

You can buy another 12 month pack from Amazon (now or later) and do the same again, credit will stack (there may be a limit on this, you can certainly have 2-3 years worth).

I stacked up with cheap Black Friday deals a couple of years running - I won't be paying for my subscription again until at least November 2027

Mine is coming to an end in August, so I will grab one of these anyway (25% is still better than nothing) and perhaps we shall see some heavier discounts on prime day, in which case, I will grab one more.

I believe it can take a while to show on your account however, as I have just done mine and it still shows next payment 3/8/24. I will give it a few hours and worst case fire an email off to them tomorrow.

Last edited:
Mine is coming to an end in August, so I will grab one of these anyway (25% is still better than nothing) and perhaps we shall see some heavier discounts on prime day, in which case, I will grab one more.

I believe it can take a while to show on your account however, as I have just done mine and it still shows next payment 3/8/25. I will give it a few hours and worst case fire an email off to them tomorrow.
Yes, I've seen it take a few hours to sort itself out - initially appearing as if it's a new subscription rather than adding to an existing one.

Back