Adobe LR+ PS reduced on Amazon

any idea how I add this to my account and stop my monthly payments as a result?

Hi @A_S

I did the same last year for the first time. You get a code and then head over to your Adobe account. There will be an option there for payments or similar, stick the code in and that's about it. I did mine in August 2023 and now it show my next DD being taken August 2024. I will get another one of these and add that to my account and that will then mean no DD until 2025/26 ish.

£9.98/mo
Next payment on Aug 3, 2024
Annual plan, paid monthly

Last edited:
Thanks, yes I have the codes but my problem (at the moment) is that I can't find anywhere to stick them in on my account

Yeah got it thanks. I went through the amazon instructions.

I bought 2. and tried to activate both - now it still says my next billing is Jan 25 so it appears they didn't stack them? Any idea on that?

Thanks, I've sent them a message

Appreciate your help - i could have just googled myself but was being lazy and hoped someone knew the answer here!!!!

Edit: it may have just taken some time to update as refreshing now it does say 26. I spoke to an agent at the same time so not sure if he updated or whether there was just a delay

Last edited:
I bought 2 on Black Friday, input both codes and they stacked. They did take around 1/2 an hour to appear on my account. Different timeframe for everyone.

That’s quite a bit more than I expect for a sale price, Black Friday and Prime Day sales are usually around the £70 mark.

Thanks, I've sent them a message

Appreciate your help - i could have just googled myself but was being lazy and hoped someone knew the answer here!!!!

Edit: it may have just taken some time to update as refreshing now it does say 26. I spoke to an agent at the same time so not sure if he updated or whether there was just a delay
As I recall there is often a delay - I have a recollection of getting an initial date that is simply 12 months from the date I enter the code, then within a couple of hours a notification with the correct date.

Reactions: A_S
Back