Daily Adow2's 365 for 2014

Another good image composition wise however i am not keen on the sepia, i feel it may suit a b/w conversion better to help draw out some off the detail in the buildings.
Funnily enough I took this in black and white straight in camera. I also took some shots in colour. Because of the cloud at dusk they all felt washed out. Thought it needed something different ...,, :)

I like 15 - brilliant shot and something I'd like to have a go at.

I hope you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism on 16, but as Pinkbikerbabe says, it seems a little too tight with the left clipped and the highlights almost look blown, too - do you have a RAW for it? Perhaps try dropping the highlights/whites?

I like 15 - brilliant shot and something I'd like to have a go at.

I hope you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism on 16, but as Pinkbikerbabe says, it seems a little too tight with the left clipped and the highlights almost look blown, too - do you have a RAW for it? Perhaps try dropping the highlights/whites?

Yeah unfortunately as a grab shot I didn't take it too carefully. It was taken on my Fujifilm XF1 which is set to JPEG. Have PP'd as much as I could. Think as the year goes on I won't make as many school boy errors when taking quick photographs.

Thanks for the feedback it's very much appreciated. :)

#25 of 365

Unfortunately only had time for a grab shot today. I regularly see this house whilst driving in Liverpool. I stopped today to take a photograph, the angle is very awkward there's railings around the pavement as a barrier to a very busy roundabout. Probably need a better wide angled lens than on my Fujifilm XF1. Anyways here goes......
View attachment 4607

Back