Beginner Adult Education photography courses

Name
john
Edit My Images
Yes
Has any members been on any of the adult education photography courses ? I only ask as I am contemplating buying my first DSLR camera and am thinking a course is probably my best way of learning how to use it. I live in Middlesbrough does anyone know of any clubs that run in the area ? cheers John

Never been on any courses myself but there are ones at Ormesby Hall, also check out Middlesbrough Community Learning. Berwick Hills has a camera club and there is a club at Stockton.

As an alternative there is a lot of information on learning the basics (and more) of photography on the Web. This site has tutorials as does http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/ . There are also tutorials on You Tube.

Dave

Thanks for the reply Dave I have been looking at some tutorials on youtube but will check out cambridgeincolour . I would like to at least know the basics before I enrol on a course and buy my first DSLR , normally I jump straight in and buy things simply because "oooh look shiny" lol but this time decided do my homework first

Back