Advice for taking photos (Bikes) Brands Hatch GP

Name
George
Edit My Images
Yes
Been a while since I've been on here.....

I was supposed to be taking part in a bike track day, but unfortunately I decided to fracture a bone in my foot instead......
(Foot is almost better now, but due to prolonged non use, muscles aren't quite up to it I don't think)

I've decided to go and take photos of my mates instead, some might say relegated to, but I prefer thinking of it as going there to have fun anyway :)

I've taken a few photos at brands before, but only ever on the Indy circuit, and in general at the inside of Druids (everywhere else, i just can't find anywhere you can get as close).
(Best pic I've got to date is the one below)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wyvern971/4502991909/in/set-72157623805991970

Question is, on the GP circuits, where would be a decent spot to get photos from?

I've got a 5D MK1, 70-200 & 1.4TC (unfortunately my 1D decided to play up so won't have it in time)

Thanks in advance :)

Outside of Surtees as the Indy circuit joins the GP circuit, inside of Hawthorne, Westfield all around the infield of the GP loop, Stirlings. Through TV hatch at Clearways, Paddock Hill, Druids. Anywhere!

Well, I left the camera in the bag in the end, was raining pretty much all day :(

Back