Advice from a Newbie Needed.

Edit My Images
No
Hi All

After a google search this seems to be the most popular forum so I am posting seeking advice :)

I sell motorhomes and caravans for a living and up until today was using a Olympus Camedia C-5060 wide zoom camera. And in the past 8 years it has never let me down and always takes decent photographs of the exterior and interior of the caravans/motorhomes I sell.

It been used in all weathers...rain, snow and hail. I've dropped it countless times and it seemed bomb proof. However, today it didn't survive being run over by a Mitshubishi L200 2.5 ton truck!

So I am need of a replacement, I am tempted to buy the same again but do feel it's time to upgrade.

I liked the C-5060 for its wide zoom which is paramount when taking photos of the interior. What would you guys recommend that has a very wide zoom for around £300 new or used.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Aaron

Hiya Aaaron

As you like Olympus, why not look at the new Olympus SZ-11, this starts at 25mm, 2mm better than your old one and it also starts at f3 for indoor use, here is a list of the Olympus cameras:

http://www.dpreview.com/products/olympus/cameras

Some real bargains at the moment and all within your budget.

Garry

Hi

I'm having trouble finding a uk supplier or any reviews for the sz-11.
Other candidates are
Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Olympus SZ-30MR
Olympus SP-810 UZ

What do you think?

Cheers

Aaron

Back