Advice from Digital Pentax owners please

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a couple of manual lenses that I saved from my ME super days a 200mm telephoto and a 28mm wide angle lens so having those and such a long and reliable time with my old Pentax I am leaning towards another one.

Can you recommend one of the older models (3 years oldish and 6 or 7 Mp)as I am on a very tight budget. I have looked on Ebay and the K100 and K200 caught my eye but having watched the auctions the prices are not much lower than a new KX. Are the K100/200`s a higher spec much like the KR is compared to the KX or are people just paying too much?

Last edited:
go for a k100d or k100d super, brilliant camera, or the k10(weather sealed and better built again also has better batterys not aa), or as said the k200d is the replacement for the k100d super so has higher res uses aa battery and has weather sealing to.
all have sr built in, the cheapest will be the k100d then the super.
whats your budget.

Last edited:
go for a k100d or k100d super, brilliant camera, or the k10(weather sealed and better built again also has better batterys not aa), or as said the k200d is the replacement for the k100d super so has higher res uses aa battery and has weather sealing to.
all have sr built in, the cheapest will be the k100d then the super.
whats your budget.

My Budget is £100 to £150, I`m more of a hobbyist than an enthusiast so I don`t need an all singing all dancing model, I just want good quality images, I only print out to A4 maximum so 6 or 7 Mp is more than enough, to be honest if I could slap a digital sensor into the old Me super I`d be sorted.

I currently have a Fuji S5700 but quite frankly I was caught out by the small size of the lens, in reality it is like having the 200mm telephoto on the Me super, it needs a lot of light so limits my DOF options considerably.

Back