Advice needed on noise cancelling headphones

Name
Edit My Images
No
Are there any that let you have a Bluetooth connection to your phone so they cut out if your phone rings to let you hear it ringing better or is the noise cancelling poor enough to let you hear it.

I can hear my phone ringing when using my Bose headphones. They don't cancel noise completely.

My Bose quiet comfort 35's do this. The phone rings in through them and the lady who lives in them says who the call is from.

My Bose quiet comfort 35's do this. The phone rings in through them and the lady who lives in them says who the call is from.
Thats a very helpful lady.

Are there any that let you have a Bluetooth connection to your phone so they cut out if your phone rings to let you hear it ringing better or is the noise cancelling poor enough to let you hear it.

You can hear most ringtones through most NC headphones because, basically, noise cancelling doesn't stop stuff like that. It's fantastic for continuous murmur but not designed to block out short sharp sounds like alarms or ringtones.

But your phone has a vibrate mode, right?

Yeah it vibrates. I bought a pair of bose qc35's which had good reviews, tbh I'm a bit underwhelmed, they sound nice but I guess I was just expecting a bit more in the noise cancelling department.

Yeah it vibrates. I bought a pair of bose qc35's which had good reviews, tbh I'm a bit underwhelmed, they sound nice but I guess I was just expecting a bit more in the noise cancelling department.

bose stuff is borderline ok if you were to half the price and then take off a bit more.
the bottom line is they are maybe 10% beter than the nearest but people think that is worth having.

Back